While returning to what our studio was like before COVID-19 is impossible, we are finding ways to safely bring Pilates back into your lives. We have spent time discerning what is best and here’s how we’re planning to proceed. Thank you for your continued support!
- Re-opening on Tuesday May 26, 2020, boutique & desk exchanges remain closed.
Please take the time to update your profile on Mindbody, including your credit card information and email address. Communication is crucial so please continue to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call the studio at 513 791 9070. Call forwarding will be utilized, as there will not a consistent person at the front desk temporarily.
- We will offer 45 minute in person Reformer and Mat classes (max of 4); all levels welcome.
Pre-registration is required on Mindbody as there will be no walk-ins allowed for the time being. We ask that you are mindful of how many classes you sign up for as we reopen. Continually check the online schedule. If we see many on the waitlist, we will expand the class so a teacher instructs between both studios as 4 reformers will be in A and 4 will be in B.
- Ample time is allowed for clients to enter & exit safely with extra time to properly disinfect the equipment they use in class. Start times can help reduce traffic inside the studio so the class times will be different. Please continue to check the schedule, because each week could vary.
- Private appointments will be conducted similarly with separate space allocated to one client and one teacher per room. These sessions will be arranged directly with the instructor or by contacting the studio at 513 791 9070.
- Additionally, we will offer virtual mat classes using Zoom and/or Facebook Live technology. Videos on demand are also available. Please see the schedule for our current offerings.
We ask everyone to wear face coverings when class is not in session; you may remove your mask within the designated studio space only. Moreover, if possible, please kindly refrain from using the studio’s bathroom to reduce traffic and decrease contamination opportunity. Masks are for sale, $1, if need be.
Please honor 6-foot distancing at all times and stay in your cars until just before class begins. Where we can use your help is before entering the studio:
- Cleanse your hands with sanitizer
- Put your mask on
- Only bring in what is absolutely necessary i.e. keys and water bottle.
While in the studio:
- Go directly to your designated studio assignment and store your personal belongings in that same space. Currently, reformer class is in studio A & mat class is in Studio B.
- Sanitize your hands before leaving and please exit the studio immediately following the end of your class/session, placing your face covering on.
Because health and safety is our top priority, we will be mindful of routine intensity and repetitions as we reintroduce Pilates and reformer work into your lives. Be sure to check the website as it is updated often and things can change rapidly. http://www.pilatescincinnati.com. With any new processes and procedures hiccups will surface, so thank you for your patience as we work through our new normal. We all look forward to seeing you soon!