How to setup before attending a class or private online:
To make your experience go smoothly – please review the following.
- Download the ZOOM app for laptop or desktop here
Download the ZOOM app if you are on a mobile device here
- Laptops are the best option to use. Phones and tablets are difficult to position and hard to see because of their size. If you don’t have a laptop – use what you have!
- Make sure your screen saver is off or set for more than 1 hour.
- Setup beforehand and try to adjust your camera so that the instructor can see all of you standing and prone on the mat. Seeing you clearly will help them to cue you individually whenever needed.
- Aim your camera away from bright windows or close curtains/blinds/shades that are behind you.
- Turn on all the lights!
- If you’re using a tablet or phone – please use in the horizontal position
- If you’re using a tablet or phone – please have a plan for aiming it. Something to prop it against, etc.… Laptop is easiest if you have one with a camera!
- Grab a Pilates mat, Yoga mats or towel. The instructor will mention any other needed props before the start of class
- Please join the class 5 minutes prior to have some time to get setup
If you would like to test your setup beforehand – just email us here
How to connect to your class:
You’ll receive an email from the studios before 30 minutes prior to the class. In that email you will see something like this:
Join Zoom Meeting
Just click on that link. If you’d like to download Zoom and use the app – please do! It’s a better experience.
If you’d prefer not to download Zoom – just x out the popup (if there is one) and click the link: If you cannot download or run the application, start with your browser.