Dear Pilates Center of Cincinnati clients and friends,
Governor DeWine and the Ohio Board of Health announced a mandatory mask order for all counties, such as Hamilton County, that are at Level 3 and it becomes effective tonight (July 8th) at 6PM until September 8th. Specific guidelines have been released for some sectors, but not yet for fitness centers.
According to the Cincinnati.com article:
https://www.cincinnati.com/story/news/2020/07/08/covid-19-how-hamilton-county-enforce-its-mask-mandate/5396801002/, if you are exercising indoors and properly distanced, you do not have to wear your mask. Therefore as a reminder, please honor 6-foot distancing at all times and stay in your cars until just before class or your private session begins.
Where we can use your help is before entering the studio:
- Put your mask or face covering on
- Only bring in what is absolutely necessary i.e. keys and water bottle
- If you are not feeling well, please stay home
While in the studio:
- Go directly to your designated studio assignment and store your personal belongings in that same space, clean your hands with sanitizer
- Before leaving, sanitize your area and your hands again and please exit the studio immediately following the end of your class/session, placing your mask or face covering on
With regards to our style of breathing while doing pilates, we ask you to articulate the breath but less profound please. Thank you for your continued support and stay well, helpful and mobile. Here’s to 2021!